sexta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2008

Rachel Johnson e o mau sexo

Rachel Johnson venceu o prémio "Bad Sex in Fiction". Para ler aqui. Fica um trecho:

«Almost screaming after five agonizingly pleasurable minutes, I make a grab, to put him, now angrily slapping against both our bellies, inside, but he holds both my arms down, and puts his tongue to my core, like a cat lapping up a dish of cream so as not to miss a single drop. I find myself gripping his ears and tugging at the locks curling over them, beside myself, and a strange animal noise escapes from me as the mounting, Wagnerian crescendo overtakes me. I really do hope at this point that all the Spodders are, as requested, attending the meeting about slug clearance or whatever it is.»

No link acima, podem encontrar outros candidatos.